With an online portfolio you have the opportunity to save all of your terrific work in one place and display it professionally and proudly. It will offer you the opportunity to practice a skill that you may use someday in the work force as well as offer you organization, pride, and professionalism in school.
By using Google Sites it is very simple to set up an online profile. Just follow the video tutorial below to assist you in completing the task for this week.
Your Task For This Week
1. Create and design your own online portfolio.
2. Share the portfolio with your teacher by inviting them to view it via the "share" option.
3. Place two pieces into the portfolio and rename them.
4. Give background information in the "Home" page by editing it. Include the following:
- Your name and something interesting about you.
- Three things you excel at as a writer.
- Three things you hope to improve on this year with your writing.
- Three goals you have as a writer that you would like to accomplish this year.
- Anything else you would like to include is up to you. Remember, be professional and proud!